Monday, March 07, 2005

I Am Sorry!

This entry is related to my last two posts.

* * *

I was on the bus when I felt like someone was looking at me. You know that feeling? Anyway, when I looked up, there was this butch staring at me. Okay she was looking at me, or at least in my direction, but I suspect that she was staring straight at me. With a lot of strong and not-so-loving feelings.

I quickly looked away. I'm not about to test the validity of that "hell hath no fury" saying.

Thankfully we went in different directions after we reached school. Well actually she got off before me (thankfully), and I chose to go a different direction.

I think I'm turning into a paranoid hominoid.

Which reminds me...

I'll be going to SMU later in the afternoon to attend some talk.

Wish me luck.

* * *

I hereby publicly and unreservedly apologise to anyone and everyone from the Singapore Management University whom I have offended in any way through my blog.

I beg for your forgiveness.


Note: The above apology expires after 1800hrs today.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home