Monday, February 07, 2005

Scam Baiting: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Update: There's more correspondence.

* * *

Instead of getting hatemail, I get mail from someone calling me dear beloved. *sigh*

* * *

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear Beloved,
I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail, if the contents does not meet with your personal and business ethics, I apologise in advance, I am Mark Ncube the first Son of Mr Solomon.D.Ncube former national security advicer to the ousted Sierria Leonean military head of state, Paul Koroma.I am writing to express my interest in real estate or landed properties in your country. Though my father died in detention a couple of months ago while been detained by the new government. Before his untimely death, he instructed me to leave the country for my safety and start up a business somewhere out side Africa with a total sum of
USD7.300.000 ( Seven million three hundred thousand United States Dollars) which he deposited in a Security Company here in Bangkok Thailand.

Actually, I have never met you before, but it was a friend of my father who happened to be present at his bural that adviced me to consider your country for my investments. After due
consideration, I started searching the web side where I got your email address. No one else is
aware of my proposal to you.Due to social, economic and political instability in west African
region, I decided to seek your assistance in transfering this money into your private or institutional account for my investment purposes.I have all the vital documents that covers the deposit which could be faxed to you upon request. Transaction of this nature demands the
highest trust and confidence between both parties. This transaction is 100% risk
free. For your assistance in this transfer, I have decided to give 20% of the total sum involved and 5% mapped out for miscellaneous expenses that we may incure during the process.
Your acceptance of this proposal or otherwise should please be communicated through my E.MAIL address. Your quick response will be appreciated. However, if you are not disposed to assist, kindly distroy this letter to protect the identity and confidentiality of the
parties involved.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.
Yours Sincerely,
Mark Ncube.

* * *

Gosh I'm so touched. He wants to give me a lot of money. Simply irresistable.

* * *

Re: URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Hi Mark,

I'd be interested in helping you with this, but do I get anything out of it?
Also, I don't have a fax - is that ok with you?

Rgds,
Calmone.

* * *

This is gonna be so much fun. Good way to keep my mind off the lack of hatemail.

* * *

THANKS

Dear Mr. Calmone,

Sir,

I recieved your mail with thanks and I want you to know that your intrest in the transaction is that you are going to be my investment partner in any business that you deem suitable in your country.

Hence the money is transfered to your account, we will enter into partnership and you will have 25% of every proceed from the company.

Do send to me your telephone, fax and your mobile so that I will send it to my fathers lawyer who is based in London to effect all the necesary arrangement to see that the fund is transfered to your account.

Upon the transfer of the money into your account, I will then make arrangement to meet with you in your country for onwards bussiness.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.

From

Mark Ncube

* * *

Re: THANKS

Hey Mark,

Did you say 25%?? Isn't that US$1,825,000? Sounds like an interesting
deal. I'm deinitely interested.

Are there any particular are of business that you're interested in? I
have some contacts, and I could do some research so that we can get
into business soon.

You think we still can do the deal without a fax machine? I don't have
a fax machine you see (I'm not a businessperson myself). But if you
can send me a few hundred dollars first, I'll be most happy to buy a
fax machine just to see this deal through!

Or if that's too much trouble, you could always scan the necessary
documents and email them to me, and I can print them out on my side.
How does that sound?

I do have a mobile, but I'll be changing to a new number very soon.
You see, the Chinese New Year is in 2 days, and we chinese people like
to change to new things for the new year - new clothes, new computer,
new mobile, etc. I'll give you my new number as soon as I get it.

Well, thanks so much for getting me involved!

P.S. I heard Sierra Leone guys are good-looking. You think you could
send me your picture? Just curious how you look.

Cheers,
Calmone

* * *

I was wondering whether to take the dumb path, or the gay path. Maybe both. Let's see if he wants his pic on my blog.

Anyway, ideas and suggestions are most welcome =)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home