Saturday, February 19, 2005

Scam Baiting Part 3

This is part 3 of a series of "scam baiting posts".
Part 1 (" Scam Baiting: URGENT REPLY NEEDED") started when I was bored enough to reply to a scammer, purportedly from Sierra Leone. He was baiting me with over 1 million USD to participate with him in some fantastic deal. I also asked for his picture.
Part 2 was where he started to get insistent on having my number, while I started getting insistent of having his picture. His nude picture.

He replies after a number of days, and I must admit that I'm beginning to like him. I present you his reply below.

* * *

DEAR CALMONE,

I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL BUT I AM SHY TO SEND YOU NUDE PICTURE BUT IF YOU SEND ME YOURS I THINK I WILL THEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SEND YOU MINE [I AM SHY].

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR MOBILE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU TO HEAR YOUR VOICE TOO WHILE I WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURE.

YOURS EVER

MARK

* * *

I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. This guy has a sense of humour, and how can I not like him? And he's rich too! If only he'd send me his picture.

I finally got round to sending him a reply after a few days.

* * *

Mark my love,

I am very sad and disappointed that you did not send me your nude picture.
Since you want my nude picture, I will send to you, but I hope you do
not show other people, for I am very shy too.
I have attached my picture in this email. I hope you like me.
Please send me your nude picture soon. Please do not disappoint me again.

Loving kisses,
Calmone

File attached: calm_naked.jpg

* * *

Of course, calm_naked.jpg was renamed from tubgirl.jpg.
(If you're curious about tubgirl.jpg is, just google "tubgirl". Do it discreetly, and not after a heavy meal.)

Many thanks to those of you who gave me the tubgirl idea =)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home