Sunday, February 13, 2005

Scam Baiting Part 2

This post continues on from a previous post (" Scam Baiting: URGENT REPLY NEEDED"), where I was bored enough to reply to a scammer, purportedly from Sierra Leone.

I present you his reply below.

* * *

DEAR MR. CALMONE,

I GOT YOUR MAIL AND I WISH TO TELL YOU THAT I AM GLAD TO DO FUTURE BUSINESS WITH YOU.

AS I TOLD YOU, 25% IS FOR YOU IN THE TRANSACTION AFTER YOU HAVE CLAIMED THE MONEY.

AS I ALSO TOLD YOU, I AM NOT GOOD IN ANY BUSINESS SO YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE THE MOST PROFITABLE ORIENTED BUSINESS THAT WE ARE GOING TO ENGAGE OURSELVE WITH.

PLEASE DO GIVE ME YOUR INFORMATION THAT IS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER TO ENABLE ME SEND IT TO MY FATHERS LAWYER IN LONDON SO THAT HE CAN REACH YOU EASILY.

BE INFORMED THAT THE LAWYER ASKED ME HOW I GOT TO KNOW YOU BUT I TOLD HIM THAT I KNEW YOU THRU MY FATHER WHILE HE WAS ALIVE. THE LAWYER IS WORRIED BECAUSE HE WANTS BE TO DEAL WITH THE RIGHT PERSON AND I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT YOU ARE HONEST AND SINCERE AND WILLING TO ASSIST ME.

THE LAWYER ASSURED ME THAT AFTER HE CONCLUDES WITH YOU, THAT HE WILL FLY TO BANGKOK THAILAND FOR THE NECESARY DOCUMENTATIONS AND THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP OF THE FUND TO YOUR NAME FOR YOUR EASY CLAIM AND TRANSFER.

THANKS AND HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

FROM

MARK

* * *

It didn't seem to register that I wasn't giving him my number because it's the Chinese New Year etc. Anyway, I was starting to get tired of the game, so I decided a different approach.

* * *

Darling Mark,

Sorry I couldn't reply to you sooner, as I've been busy with the
Chinese New Year celebrations. It's been a great New Year with loads
of wine, men, and song. In fact, I think I'm still a bit drunk. I'll
get back to you as soon as I start thinking straight - this business
is important to me so I need to think straight before I can make the
right decisions.

Oh, could I please, pretty please have your photo?

Love and kisses,
Calmone.

* * *

This Mark guy is really lucky. Not everyone gets love letters from me you know...
It pays to offer me a lot of money!

I was thinking that I wouldn't be hearing from him anymore, but I was completely wrong.

* * *

DEAR CALMONE,

I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND I AM VERY GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU HAD A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR THANKS BE TO GOD.

MY FATHERS LAWYER IS DEMANDING FOR YOUR CONTACT DETAILS SO PLEASE TRY TO GET A TELEPHONE NUMBER AS YOU SAID SO THAT I WILL SEND HIM YOUR DETAILS TO ENABLE HIM REACH YOU.

I WILL SEND YOU MY PICTURE AS SOON AS I GET THE CHANCE.

WITH LUV

* * *

With luv??? Wow, he must be pretty desperate to want to play along. Or could he be gay? Let's see how he responds to this...

* * *

My Dearest Beloved Mark,

Could you send me your nude picture too?

Dying to hear from you,
Calmone

* * *

Who knows, in another corner of blogosphere could be a blog owned by Mark, and he's publishing our loving exchange, letting his readers have a great laugh at some guy named Calmone.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home