Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Strangers, Exhibitionism, and Blogging

I was at NP's Lifestyle Library (as usual). I grabbed a copy of New Scientist (as usual), and found myself a seat. Directly behind a girl (as usual).

For once it's not an Ah Lian. It sometimes gets a little tiring studying the habits of the homo ahlianus species after a while, especially since they just refuse to mate while you're observing.

Anyway, it didn't take me long to notice that the girl had half her rear end sticking out of her Levis glaring at me. I tried my best not to glare back. As I valiantly tried to concentrate on my magazine, I had this nagging suspicion that she knew that her rear was exposed.

My suspicions were confirmed when 2 of her male classmates appeared. She immediately became self-conscious, subtly shifting her position so that her bun slid back into the Levis. Unfortunately the whole thing couldn't fit inside (let's just say that the Levis didn't have enough material), so she tried to pull down the back of her jacket to cover the remnant. Since her jacket didn't have enough material either, she casually pulled her Crumpler bag behind her, which finally did the trick.

Hmmm... she didn't mind exhibiting herself to strangers (there was another guy nearby as well, so it wasn't just me), and yet she wouldn't do it when people she knew were around.

Which reminds me of this blog of mine. It's a form of exhibitionism on my part, but most people who know me don't know about this blog of mine.

At least they don't know that it's mine.

Well, at least that's what I'd like to think...

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home