Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Asia Blog Awards 2004

Heh heh... I'm actually getting a coupla votes for Best Singapore Blog award for the Asia Blog Awards 2004.

To be honest, I nominated myself to be included in the list. It was meant to be a joke, but I guess the organiser didn't see it that way =)

Interestingly, 5 out of the 10 in "contestants" for the Best Singapore Blog award is in my blogroll. I'll be voting for them. Except that I can only vote 1 a day.

And no, you don't have to vote for me. I don't care.


I hope this reverse psychology thing works.


Just kidding.

* * *

But really, I think that there are better blogs out there that unfortunately wasn't nominated. In fact, I nominated another blog, but it wasn't included. Ah well, whatever the result, I wouldn't take it too seriously.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home