Saturday, October 23, 2004

Your Turn Now...

When I first put out my cryptic first post about 2 weeks ago, no one warned me that blogging could become addictive.

Suspecting that I may be quickly turning into a blogaholic, I took this "are you a blogaholic?" test.

Here are the results:

60/100 points

You are a dedicated weblogger. You post frequently because you enjoy weblogging a lot, yet you still manage to have a social life. You're the best kind of weblogger. Way to go!


That's cos it's only been 2 weeks!

If I don't do something soon, I'll have to be joining Blogaholics Anonymous pretty soon.

Being a control freak, I have decided to take control of my life, and control my blogging habit so it doesn't turn into a social problem.

What better time than now, since school vacation has just begun?

Thus, from now on, it's only gonna be one post per week. Just one. OK, every once in a while, it may be two. No more than three - three is the maximum. Unless of course, the situation demands for four or five.

Anyway...

According to my web counter, I've been having a total of about 630 pageviews and 320 unique visitors for the last 10 days. This means I've got a bit of an audience here, although some of them probably did not stay long (like the 10 or so who came in after searching "microskirts" in google). According to the counter, I'm averaging about 6 returning visitors per day, myself excluded. I've no idea where you're from or why you're returning to this blog, but I'm certainly curious.

So while I take this time to control my blogging habit, may I ask you, if you enjoy this blog, to put in a comment on why you like it, and anything else you want to say. (Anonymous comments are allowed.)

Till my next post, g'day.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bubblemunche said...

So, what's the number for Blogaholics Anonymous? Kekeke ;)....

6:28 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

yes sir blogging is indeed addictive. just drop by to see who's blogging abt life in ngee ann. first year? oh wells, seeya.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is not the usual type of "life at - " blog. Interesting observations, insights & comments. Keep posting :)
cole

9:36 AM  
Blogger Zen|th said...

Hmm.. What did you first post mean? If I'm not wrong, Logos means word right?

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to all who have commented so far. Further comments are most welcome =)

p.s. Zen|th, I've asnwered your question elsewhere already.

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I return because you write well, and you are able to make your daily life seem interesting. (First came onto your site because you left a comment on Circe's page about the 100% perfect girl.)
~xena

10:59 AM  
Blogger calm one said...

Thanks xena. I always believe that if one is observant and insightful enough, just about anything can be made interesting, although it may look boring on the surface.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

observations are interesting and made with good humour. keep blogging pls.

ZX

7:18 AM  
Blogger calm one said...

ZX: is your blog "test tes"? anyway thanks for your comment. but I won't always be blogging.

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home