Monday, October 18, 2004

And They Lived Happily Ever After

As in any good soap opera, any kink in a relationship must eventually end with the hero and heroine locked in kinky embrace.

Our couple in the drama described in an earlier post seems to have weathered the storm - I just saw them at the bus stop, girl clinging to guy's arm like a limpet, both smiling sweetly to each other, just like the perfect insurance ad.

I wanted to ask them to fill me in about how they eventually sorted things out, but as usual, I gave myself an excuse (they were too absorbed with each other).

Nor was I voyeuristic enough to hang around to see what else they did - got better things to do (like update my blog).

Stay tuned for the next episode, if any.

1 Comments:

Blogger Venom said...

Thanks for dropping by. Great job on your posts. Keep it up.

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home